sayajorisLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2 weeks ago
Re:Can ethernet and wifi connection work simultaneously?
RobertSterrett wrote @sayajoris Yes, you can have both the Ethernet connection and Wi-Fi connection active simultaneously on your PC. This allows you to print over Wi-Fi to your Brother printer while...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
Re:Can ethernet and wifi connection work simultaneously?
@woozle woozle wrote @sayajoris Hi, If you are unable to connect to the Brother printer when the PC is connected via Ethernet cable, then this probably means the Ethernet cable is connected to a...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
Can ethernet and wifi connection work simultaneously?
I apologize if this is a dumb question but perhaps someone here can help. Some background information...I'm running a mesh network at home with the help of powerline adapters, all from TP Link. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-11 15:42:28
Re:How to set up Deco e4 with powerline adapter & desktop switch?
Oh nice. Will look into it. Thanks!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-11 13:32:26
Re:How to set up Deco e4 with powerline adapter & desktop switch?
Alexandre. wrote @sayajoris This will work as long as powerline adapters are compatible with Deco Ethernet backhaul. Do you already have powerline adapters you plan to try, or would you like to have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-11 07:58:04
How to set up Deco e4 with powerline adapter & desktop switch?
Hi, I understand there have been a few threads about this but I was not able to find one about setting it up. I have the 3 pack e4 for my 2 floors home with the main e4 in the main bedroom on the 2nd...
0HELPFULS