MayWifiSarapLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:Where to find Radius Server access to the controller to allow COA (Disconnect-Request)
@ArJo7 Hey, apologies for the delayed reply. The TP Link notifications were buried in my emails. I'm assuming you are using an external radius, like FreeRadius. The only place I see the CoA setting...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
a week ago
Re:Anti tethering
Dangit... it's been a year now, and it continues, but TP-Link still can't decide whether to accept. What's the hold back y'all?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:ANTI TETHERING/ ANTI HOTSPOT
@Sh0ckWaVeZzz, voted and thank you for bringing this up.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
Re:Where to find Radius Server access to the controller to allow COA (Disconnect-Request)
Never mind. I found the information I needed. I didn't realize there was more information on the dropdown in collapsible content. Thank you. I hope Tplink / Omada will add more radius attributes just...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
Where to find Radius Server access to the controller to allow COA (Disconnect-Request)
I have a Radius server set up with a basic configuration, and it works as intended. I have noticed that the controller supports one of the Radius COAs. I have checked the tooltip and the question...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-05-16 12:31:45
Re:Port Schedule Unstable
@Fae Thank you for the assistance. Much appreciated. Everything is all good now. The rebuilding of the setup was easier than I had expected. I forget all the devices in this order: * 4 EAPS * ROUTER...
2HELPFULS