MayWifiSarapLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By Sh0ckWaVeZzz 2023-11-23 14:06:26

Anti tethering

We need some features that can block multiple device/ smartphones by sharing their internet using hotspot. Please vote
Forums/ Controllers
By Sh0ckWaVeZzz 2023-11-17 13:16:44

ANTI TETHERING/ ANTI HOTSPOT

The main problem when using omada specially in voucher type businness is that anyone can actually share some ones connection through mobile hotspot Example: a device/mobile that logged in using vouche
Forums/ WiFi
By Nitin-Lohchab 2021-11-30 10:08:58

[Bug] Omada Controller, EAP245 AP not sending Access-Request to Radius Server

Dear Team, We have observed a bug with the EAP245 Firmware configured to Authenticate the WiFi Users using Mac Based Authentication Radius Profile with Dynamic VLAN Assignment. When a user tries conne
Forums/ Controllers
By MayWifiSarap 2024-06-12 01:47:32

Where to find Radius Server access to the controller to allow COA (Disconnect-Request)

I have a Radius server set up with a basic configuration, and it works as intended. I have noticed that the controller supports one of the Radius COAs. I have checked the tooltip and the question mark
Forums/ Controllers
By MayWifiSarap 2024-05-14 16:49:47

Port Schedule Unstable

Hey everyone, Initially, I didn't make any complex configurations to the OC200. I started with 2 EAPs and recently added 2 more. Just three days ago, I introduced port scheduling (POE schedule) to the
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By koi2x 2022-08-17 09:33:51

portal/ voucher pause time features request.

PLEASE add voucher pause time features when the client is offline/not connected to network. Omada software controller is very easy to use and easy to understand, but the problem is why other people th