NeilMBLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
Re:Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.
@DrSamuel I think it's a general problem of the industry not just TP Link. Whilst not entirely sure I think there is a bit of technical and licensing restrictions in the way of cooperation. Plus a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-06-04 07:24:54
Re:Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.
@DSpect Here is what I expect to be able to do, but alas it's not possible [allowed] at the moment and it may not be, but here it is from the consumer point of view. I'm expecting there to be four...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-06-01 14:01:15
Re:Cameras - google home integration not working
@NeilMB I'm afarid I've decided to return my TAPO Camera. It seems the world isn't as integrated as it should be and that's made me re-think my options.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-05-29 09:17:22
Tapo D230S1 and Google Home Speakers
I'm considering replacing a Google/Nest doorbell with a Tapo D230S1. I'm not clear about the compatibility with my current equipment. Specifically when the doorbell is pressed, will it notify through...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-05-28 15:21:47
Re:Cameras - google home integration not working
@DSpect Just got my Tapo having searched for cameras and google home, and I've come up against the same problem. Is this a TP-Link problem/limitation or a Google Home problem/limitation? I was also...
0HELPFULS