HobGoblingLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-08-16 17:43:12
Re:scheduling time for motion detection
@Solla-topee from that link; is it the last one i want? 3. Name your smart action and set the effective time when the automation will take effect.
0HELPFULS
2024-08-14 15:59:21
scheduling time for motion detection
So in the setting I found the "Alarm" tab and in it there is an option for "Alarm schedule - Custom Schedual and it allows me to set the time and day that the alarm will go off. I have also found...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-03 02:54:23
Re:can i save data by streaming camera when motion detected only?
@Solla-topee Are you saying that the camera will live stream data from the cameras side Anyway regardless of motion detection? disable the motion detection feature. It wont disable, you disable it...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-01 18:36:00
@Solla-topee In your usage scenario: 1) The camera needs to connect to the internet all the time so you can manage and control it no matter when and where. 2) On your phone> Tapo app>Camera's Device...
0HELPFULS
2024-07-31 14:51:58
@Solla-topee Not quite but very simular indeed! the sim card is not built into it you insert a Voda phone card into it and this can be a pay as you go sim or contract sim The wifi device is called a...
0HELPFULS
2024-07-30 16:35:20
@Solla-topee I dont know what a hotspot Wi-Fi from your phone. It mobile internet with a sim card in a whifi device that connects the phone to the internet the camera is NOT connected to a home wifi...
0HELPFULS