CSKALV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Cameras
a week ago
Re:How to Set Up DDNS/FTP Server/Email Alert on VIGI Cameras
@Clive_A A month ago, I can give you feedback on e-mail notification feature, which we discussed previously. The service is working, but needs some improvements, which I don't know how to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller
@Kevin_Z That's an outstanding upgrade! Thank you for sharing the information with us. I see on both topology described, one of the APs is acting as primary and the other needs to be connected with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2024-08-13 09:28:20
Thank you very much Clive, your support was very valuable! The cams are wired, code is UN, so I can proceed. Best Regards!
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2024-08-13 09:04:31
@Clive_A Hi Clive, I was not aware that local sites, especially for EU are managed by other companies, will try to find their contacts. Thank you for pointing me the the global site, where I found...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2024-08-13 06:40:35
@Clive_A Hi Clive, These features are more than mandatory for business cams, they exist on hikvision and dahua, which are your main competitors. You implemented them in a beta version of firmware in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2024-08-12 09:45:44
Hello, Are these features released for rest of the VIGI cams - for example C430? I've noticed only C450 is mentioned from the family. Where I can get the full list of cameras, which supports e-mail...
2HELPFULS