NiladriSRLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
Yesterday
Re:Tapo C500 Camera Getting Offline Frequently
@Mask512 Not Yet! They have raise a support ticket on behalf of me and asked me to share diagnostic logs. Waiting for their response. Thanks, NiladriSR
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
@Solla-topee Does the Tapo C500 with MAC address "24-XX-XX-XX-XX-EC" use the firmware version 1.1.4 Build 240506 Rel.39487n? No! Here is the details - Tapo C500 with MAC address "24-XX-XX-XX-XX-EC"...
1HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
@Solla-topee Regarding your last query - Do you want us to push new firmware for the other problematic camera and test the performance? No need, I can see both the cameras went offline today. So...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
@Solla-topee Hi, Since our last communication the problematic cameras stopped causing any problem and worked fine for 5-6 days till 29th of August. Then I did a power cycle and I update the firmware...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
@Solla-topee Quick qury regarding - "factory reset a problematic C500" Is it the same process resetting the camera? While camera is powered-on, holding the reset button for 5-6 sec. I have pushed new...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
@Solla-topee 1. What's the model number of your wireless router? It's a JioFiber WiFi router JCOW411 2. Please send me(@Solla-topee) the MAC address of your camera via a private message. I have sent...
0HELPFULS