PedroPeixotoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:How to configure routing across OpenVPN tunnel
@Clive_A Thank you so much for the information. I'll keep working and try to achieve this. Best Regards, Pedro Peixoto
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Hi @Clive_A First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to discuss this with me. Here's a simplified diagram for the network I wish to accomplish with OMADA (Again, the OMADA would be replacing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
OK! Thanks for the added info. I guess this VPN feature is not really a good fit for me: It's configurable enough. In my scenario, the VPN tunnel works to connect the remote site (where the OMADA...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Hello @Clive_A Thanks for taking the time to reply to my thread! My OMADA is indeed the client, but the server is NOT another OMADA router. It's a legacy system running OpenVPN 2.4.0. I'm not aware...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
@MR.S Thank you for taking the time to reply. Would you have information on making that interface available on the UI? I'd like to create access control rules on it. Also, MR.S wrote @PedroPeixoto...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
How to configure routing across OpenVPN tunnel
Hello! I'm completely new to OMADA and acquired an ER605 device for testing purposes and see if it's a good fit for my company's network. The goal is to replace a legacy Linux server running as a...
0HELPFULS