teowk1LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
What is the use of "Locate" action for a Device?
Dear All, I have checked Youtube / Controller User Guide, but there a very little explanations about what/how Locate action for a device is used for & its implications in Controller GUI? Questions:...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
SW Controller supports Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment (WLAN Optimization configuration)
I wonder is the url advertising an incorrect information? https://www.tp-link.com/us/business-networking/omada-sdn-controller/omada-cloud-based-controller Under Choose the Right Controller that Fits...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
Re:EAP225 - Intelligent Self-Organization & Self-Healing features can works in SW Controller mode?
@Vincent-TP I should interpret this way: Intelligent Self-Organization & Self-Healing are EAP device level features, therefore they always work regardless of using either Cloud-Based Controllers or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ General Discussion
a week ago
Re:Omada Devices Supported by Omada Cloud Essentials
@teowk1 Update: Essentials Cloud-Based Controller support TL-SG2008. So hopefully Essentials webpage can update such infor in device compatibility list. Below is the evidence: BTW, I understand that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
EAP225 - Intelligent Self-Organization & Self-Healing features can work in SW Controller mode?
I deployed a single EAP225 (acting as Root AP) using SW based controller (on-premises) mode, the next plan is to add another AP to form a MESH network. Referring to the Choose the Right Controller...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
Test SMTP Server - Failed to send the email to the specified recipient.
My SW based controller (on premises) encountered below error after clicking the Send button & i don't think the Mail Server configuration parameters are the root cause: Error: Mail Server...
0HELPFULS