Kick-AssLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Access Points
2014-08-04 09:15:56
Re:how to connect android phone with a router by using pin
First you should notice that not every android supports PIN. Go to web interface of the router, then click > WPS>Add a new device, then fill in the PIN number of the phone.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2014-08-04 09:12:27
Re:Long delay in DHCP request using Multi SSID with VLANS
Some particular DHCP servers will ignore “unicast flag” in client DHCP requests, and broadcast all DHCP packets to respond to all client messages. Sometimes this will cause a compatibility issue. You...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2014-08-04 09:04:12
Re:range extender not working well. Did I get a lemon?
Solid Orange means the signal is good, and TL-WA860RE is working already. flashing means that TL-WA860RE is trying to connect to the router. You have to wait a few minutes for the boot progress.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
2014-04-10 16:55:37
Re:Do TP Link do anything can access a free campsite BT (British Telecom) Wifi hotspot?
The Wifi hotspot Server always limits repeater product, I don't think you can repeat the Wi-Fi signal unless you can hack the Server to change the settings.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2014-04-10 15:54:01
Re:TL-WA850RE - can connect only via cable
I think it is the wireless profile on your laptop caused this issue. Go to >Control Panel>Network and Internet>Manage Wireless Networks (on your laptop), try to delete the wireless profile.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2014-04-10 15:50:09
Re:Samsung SmartTV refuses to accept connection
Seems Samsung SmartTV has a compatibility issue with TP-LINK. Contact TP-LINK Support see if they have beta firmware to solve this issue.
0HELPFULS