nielsvgLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-20 05:50:12
Re:Strange GPS Location on Google maps when connecting to Deco M5
ajharvey wrote Lots of people with all kinds of routers have this issue - it's not Deco related - it's a Google problem. They have mapped the Wifi MAC address against a GPS location either from a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-20 05:04:30
Strange GPS Location on Google maps when connecting to Deco M5
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hello i bought a secondhand deco m5, But when i connect to it and i use google maps it tells me my location is that of the privious owner. How can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-20 04:58:38
Re:network devices problem?
Anton L.Z. wrote not sure about how you connect Deco and your modem, media player. can you show us a topology? is there an ip address of the mediaplayer? Hello, my M5 is connected with a cable to my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-19 15:03:09
Re:Problem connecting to devices in network
PMSyPly wrote NielsvgYour Popcorn Hour A300 was connected to your prior router. Most likely the credentials on your new Deco M5 are different (SSID - Password - Security).... so go into its settings...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-17 20:06:39
network devices problem?
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hello, yesterday i bought a deco M5 but i am having some problems. i use a modem from my ISP but also i have a POE plug connected to my modem. the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-17 18:09:10
Problem connecting to devices in network
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hello, i have modem from my service provider and yesterday i bought the deco M5 which i connected to my modem. another connection on my modem is to...
0HELPFULS