Rob_CTLLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2022-05-07 10:24:10
Can I use Bandwidth Control with 3rd party router?
Hi, I am just setting up a new network using TP managed switches and APs but I am using a 3rd party router. I am just seeing if I can implement the bandwidth control on the one if the WiFi VLANs. In...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-06-08 09:08:55
Re:Tools for helping configuring Wi-Fi overlap for roaming - anything OOB
@mackworth thanks for the reply. Sadly the RF scanner doesn't do what I require, what I'd like is to be able to see what the AP can hear, probably similar to the rouge AP detector but instead of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-06-07 16:00:50
Tools for helping configuring Wi-Fi overlap for roaming - anything OOB
Hi, I was just wondering if there is anything in the Omada tool box that would help with configuring AP overlap when configuring roaming. I normally aim for around 20% overlap and I do this by...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-06-02 07:28:51
Re:EAPs on the same 2.4Ghz channel - OC200 managed - High Tx Errors
@Philbert thanks for the reply. I had a bit of designing session last night and manually moved the channels so adjacent APs had different channels. It will be interesting to see if that has an effect...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-06-01 17:27:22
EAPs on the same 2.4Ghz channel - OC200 managed - High Tx Errors
Hi, I have 5 EAP devices configured and managed by a OC200 controller. The wireless is working but I am seeing a lot of transmit errors in the logs and some application time-outs. I've noticed that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-04-16 22:23:01
Re:What d o I miss if I don’t have the Omada Controller running all the time?
With the controller offline the meshing will not work, in theory both APs will still broadcast the SSID but devices won't transition between then as smoothly as they would if the controller was...
0HELPFULS