Rob_CTLLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
By Rob_CTL 2022-06-17 10:48:49

Channel/Frequency on client greyed out

Hi, I am just setting up the CPE710 on the workbench before installing them on the buildings. I've configured as per the TP instructions and everything looks good. The only thing is at the moment the
Forums/ WiFi
By Rob_CTL 2022-06-09 14:46:53

Wall vs Ceiling - Feedback?

Hi, Normally I install ceiling devices but on a new project I am working on I cannot mount anything on the ceiling. I have been looking at wall mounted EAP's like the 235, the environment they are goi
Forums/ WiFi
By Rob_CTL 2021-06-07 16:00:50

Tools for helping configuring Wi-Fi overlap for roaming - anything OOB

Hi, I was just wondering if there is anything in the Omada tool box that would help with configuring AP overlap when configuring roaming. I normally aim for around 20% overlap and I do this by walking
Forums/ WiFi
By Rob_CTL 2021-06-01 17:27:22

EAPs on the same 2.4Ghz channel - OC200 managed - High Tx Errors

Hi, I have 5 EAP devices configured and managed by a OC200 controller. The wireless is working but I am seeing a lot of transmit errors in the logs and some application time-outs. I've noticed that tw
Forums/ Controllers
By ThiTemple 2021-04-15 14:27:47

What d o I miss if I don’t have the Omada Controller running all the time?

I have two EAP245 in my house and I used the Omada controller (installed in a notebook) to configure them. But that computer is not always running, my question is would I have any problems if the Omad
Forums/ Controllers
By rabbit6984 2020-07-09 06:16:05

Omada Controller on Windows Server - Hilfe Help

Hello at all, first sorry for bad english :-( i hope anyone can help me: i upgrade from Omada EAP Controller Software to Omada SDN Controller now i have a few problems: 1. How can i start Omad Control