mbze430LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
4 hours ago
Re:TorGuard OpenVPN .ovpn doesn't work
@JackShepard Thank you for the heads up. I am about 2wks into my 30days refund period and there are quite a few things that isn't sitting well with the ER8411. How long have you been waiting for?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
17 hours ago
SG2008P - Inform URL complete with junk
for some reason my SG2008P complete the "Inform URL/IP" with bunch of stuff behind it. Is this normal? My ER8411 doesn't do that... but the SG2008P just keeps adding the rear part. Anyway, my SDN...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
Yesterday
Re:SG2008P Trunk (802.1Q) configuration
I figured out the last part as well. I guess it was just easier to do it in CLI than trying to figure out the WebGUI. (although, I really wish the CLI is more Cisco-like) Anyway.... to fix my issue I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
Yesterday
Re:SG2008P Trunk (802.1Q) configuration
Okay I have figured out why it wasn't trunking. For whatever reason it needed a native vlan setup. meaning that it wants to pass untagged packet across the trunk. Cisco calls it native vlan. this is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
Re:Standalone WebGUI PAINFULLY slow with Edge and Chrome (sometime not working at all)
@Clive DHCP for that VLAN is disabled. Remember, I am using a L3 switch on the other side. My L3 doesn't accept DHCP on the port, so there is no point enabling it.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
TorGuard OpenVPN .ovpn doesn't work
I tried using the TorGuard OpenVPN service as the client on the ER8411 and didn't work.. the Log say the following OPTION error: Unrecognized option or missing parameter(s) in...
0HELPFULS