mbze430LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
By mbze430 17 hours ago

SG2008P - Inform URL complete with junk

for some reason my SG2008P complete the "Inform URL/IP" with bunch of stuff behind it. Is this normal? My ER8411 doesn't do that... but the SG2008P just keeps adding the rear part. Anyway, my SDN Cont
Forums/ Routers
By mbze430 Monday

TorGuard OpenVPN .ovpn doesn't work

I tried using the TorGuard OpenVPN service as the client on the ER8411 and didn't work.. the Log say the following OPTION error: Unrecognized option or missing parameter(s) in /etc/openvpn/client_clie
Forums/ Switches
By mbze430 Saturday

SG2008P Trunk (802.1Q) configuration

This is so basic setup that I don't even know how to begin. I want to setup Port 8 as the 802.1Q trunk port. Move the WebGUI interface to VLAN 254 on ip 10.0.254.8 255.255.255.0. Build a DHCP Pool for
Forums/ WiFi
By mbze430 a week ago

[PRESALE] EAP783 "Trunking" question

Not sure why TP-Link calls it "Trunk", but anyway.......... Was going throught the manual for the EAP783. Since it has 2x 10gb they can be bonded. In the manual it only mention the load balance method
Forums/ Routers
By mbze430 a week ago

Standalone WebGUI PAINFULLY slow with Edge and Chrome (sometime not working at all)

I don't know if this is a bug or compatibility issue, but when I use Chrome, the WebGUI hardly works. It takes 1-2mins for the login screen to come on. And if I do get to login almost 75% of the time
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By ceejaybassist 2023-09-03 12:19:12

Smart Queue Management (QoS)

I'm requesting this feature to be added to to eliminate Bufferbloat. I think Ubiquity have this feature. Please add these: - FQ-CoDel - CAKE (Common Applications Kept Advanced) ..and others