whiteswanLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-28 01:19:12
Loss of Internet when I start downloading files using Bittorrent client.
Every Single time without fail - I start a torrent download and it crashes all my internet for a few minutes and then comes back of its own accord. Very frustrating - it's almost like the whole...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-08-17 22:02:21
Re:DECO M5 Slowdown since last firmware update.
Bit of an update. We have one of the M5 nodes in a cabin in the garden where my son has his xbox. He informs me that if he tries to download a game - its super slow - until he reboots the mesh system...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-08-15 12:01:54
Hi Already ahead of you on that one ! Torrents was just an example - it's ANY download - for example GEFORCE EXPERIENCE direct download from Nvidia does exactly the same. I don't want to use them in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-08-14 16:05:46
1.0gbps is the wireless connection speed. I have a main deco connected to VM Superhub 3 in Modem mode and 4 satellites - the main deco is in router mode. Temperatures seem fine - not too sure where...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-08-14 05:15:07
DECO M5 Slowdown since last firmware update.
Hi Everything worked fine before the last firmware update. I have 5 deco m5's. I never had to reboot - it just worked. Now if my system has been up and running for a day or two and I start a big...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-07-20 13:14:04
Re:Re:Re:Latest firmware (version 1.3.1) with new features for Deco M5 is available now
Hi Ok managed to log in to web interface (thanks for the password hint above) - now being partially sighted this is AWESOME - so much easier to see on my large screen. One thing I have noticed is...
0HELPFULS