whiteswanLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By MackPhoenix62 2019-10-19 07:42:20

Deco M5 source signal selectable?

Is there an optimize command from the Deco App so that Deco slave units find their best signal source? Is the signal source for slave decos selectable from the Deco App?
Forums/ Deco
By whiteswan 2020-10-20 20:53:34

Can't display amazon web pages and Alexa offline.

Hi Here is a strange one......my Alexas went offline - so I went to Amazon app on my phone whilst connected to Decos with wifi to try and see what was wrong - couldn't open app - switched to mobile da
Forums/ Deco
By whiteswan 2020-04-28 18:26:02

How do I block GOOGLE DNS on Deco M5 ?

Hi Having problems setting up a RING SPOTLIGHT CAMERA. Ring support sugeested blocking Google DNS in my router - I couldn't find anywhere to do this - so I plugged in the old Asus Router my DECO syste
Forums/ Deco
By whiteswan 2020-03-28 01:19:12

Loss of Internet when I start downloading files using Bittorrent client.

Every Single time without fail - I start a torrent download and it crashes all my internet for a few minutes and then comes back of its own accord. Very frustrating - it's almost like the whole system
Forums/ Deco
By whiteswan 2019-08-14 05:15:07

DECO M5 Slowdown since last firmware update.

Hi Everything worked fine before the last firmware update. I have 5 deco m5's. I never had to reboot - it just worked. Now if my system has been up and running for a day or two and I start a big downl
Forums/ Deco
By Brook 2019-07-10 06:28:35

Latest firmware (version 1.3.1) with new features for Deco M5 is available now

Hi All, A new firmware (version 1.3.1) for Deco M5 has been released. The new release has fixed the Wi-Fi dropout issue with the 1.2.8 version and added some new amazing features. Notes: 1. Please upd