MalchambarLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-02-28 17:49:37
Re:Conflicting DHCP when Deco in AP mode ?
It's still a problem with the latest release, although less than it was originally. My Deco's are in bridge mode. If I reboot my router the Deco takes over as the DHCP server but at least it...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-09-18 22:13:35
Re:Double router fail to go into settings
@Fro0odY This is the Deco forum... is this a deco in routed mode?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-18 22:11:51
Re:DECO M5 wired connection.
@FuntIzuma How are your Deco's configured? Bridged or Routed mode. In routed mode it may not work, I couldn't connect without a bunch of static configuration (that I didn't try) from the "outside" of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-18 22:01:29
Deco M5 in bridge (pass-through) mode injects it's IP as the Default IP
This issue is related to SMART DHCP. During the time my router takes to reload, the Deco M5 starts handing out itself as the default gateway on the correct network. That would be fine if it actually...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-15 19:42:21
Re:Re:Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
@MDec @phillip_mcmahon As far as DHCPD goes IIRC the DCHP client starts renewing its lease at the half way point of expiration. I've also observed that the only way to wrest control of DHCPD from the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-10 16:36:56
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Conflicting DHCP when Deco in AP mode ?
I agree with your evaluation. With this hidden "smart" DHCP option in place it would be very helpful if there were an option to reboot all Deco's on the network instead of me having to around and...
0HELPFULS