NickatsikasLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-02-08 20:32:20
Re:Please fix your app and take responsibility! We broke our cameras because of your app's bug.
@mcavalcante here you can find some usefull info regarding our bricks.. "it is also why it is broken as it is, somthing is very wrong in that update there corrupt damage data on the flash so U-Boot...
1HELPFULS
2024-02-08 18:53:23
Re:Please fix your app and take responsibility! We broke our cameras because of your app's bug.
Hello @Jaris device doesn't boot at all because of the whatever happend with the false update, it also erased the bootloader, so no way for data communication with any ports. If bootloader was intact...
0HELPFULS
2024-02-06 09:14:08
Hi @DarkmanUK , I've spend to this company more than 2K in the last 2-3 years and a bricked C200 is less than 5% loss, but I would expect from the company -whose products we have trusted for years-...
2HELPFULS
2024-02-05 10:48:57
@Solla-topee Hi, please stop repeating yourself, this is offensive to our faculty of perception. We -among many others- all are "rare instances" of a bricked cam result after the update. The...
1HELPFULS
2024-01-15 22:30:13
@Solla-topee ....However, the Tapo app generally does not affect the camera's upgrade process, and in your scenario, the brick issue is more likely to be related to network fluctuations. OK, assuming...
0HELPFULS
2024-01-03 09:30:16
@David1- TP-Link learned me a lesson. Updating a device's firmware after warranty has expired can be done by our own risk!!! TP-Link is absolutely not responsible in such cases. Personally I won't...
0HELPFULS