ab12LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-17 20:34:52
Re:[OMADA SDN][BUG] UI bug in enabling the Managment interface on switch SG2210-MP.
Hi @Virgo Actually it makes sense. IMHO, the new behaviour looks a bit confusing. I bet that in a couple of months, the next time I'll have to configure a new switch, I'll make the very same mistake....
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-16 15:19:05
[OMADA SDN][BUG] UI bug in enabling the Managment interface on switch SG2210-MP.
TLDR: Cannot enable Managment VLAN on omada switches because of a UI bug. You can find a workaround at the end of the post. Hello, I think I found a bug in the Omada SDN web interface. I've connected...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-12-24 13:44:12
Re:How exactly do alerts/notifications work
Hi @ajb54321 , I agree, polling every device with SNMP is certainly the best way to obtain all the needed information. The part that I don't like is that you have to login to each device...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-12-24 13:06:32
Re:New Prometheus omada-exporter, or How to build a customizable alerting and monitoring infrastructure
Hi @BubbaW , Prometheus is a bit different from Influxdb, as it follows a pull-approach: In Influxdb you have to push the metrics to the InfluxDB instance. In Prometheus instead, you configure a...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-09-28 06:51:37
Re:New Prometheus omada-exporter, or How to build a customizable alerting and monitoring infrastructure
@Joe-- Hi Joe, I think that the problem is in a version mismatch of the omada controller. I've developed this exporter on the old omada controller (version 3.2.10). Given that there are many changes...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-05-27 15:59:55
Re:How exactly do alerts/notifications work
Hi @Alastor , I think that what you're asking is not currently offered by the omada controller. However, you have two options to have real time alerts on the status of the omada network: 1. You may...
0HELPFULS