dunxdLV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2021-08-11 15:33:41
Enabling QoS in VR600 removes bufferbloat
Some good news I think. After running speed test at DSL reports (https://dslreports.com/speedtest), I noted that the results showed a very poor score for "bufferbloat", particularly relating to...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2021-08-11 11:42:25
Re:[Solution] Powerline Extender Acting as the DHCP server
I also tried installing this update using tpPLC app with a freshly downloaded and unzipped BIN file. Here is the result. There is something wrong with the BIN file. Has anyone tried with the UK...
0HELPFULS
2021-08-11 11:24:23
Re:[Solution] Powerline Extender Acting as the DHCP server
@Solla-topee I have tried to use the debug firmware you shared. Unfortunately it is rejected by the devices with the message, "Failed, Wrong file." As requested, here is a screen shot: The screen...
0HELPFULS
2021-08-05 18:13:12
Re:Enable "IPv6 SPI Firewall" WITHOUT blocking ICMPv6
I've been running IPv6 in my network for a couple of weeks now and haven't really had any problems. I don't know if the ICMPv6 block is causing network traffic to fail over to IPv4 or if this isn't...
0HELPFULS
2021-07-27 17:41:55
Re:Enable "IPv6 SPI Firewall" WITHOUT blocking ICMPv6
The Archer VR600 has a UI to enable or disable ICMP ping to the router. This is in Advanced Settings > System Tools > Administration under the ICMP Ping heading, with check boxes to allow Remote...
0HELPFULS
2021-07-25 22:54:31
Re:[Troubleshooting] Powerline Extender Acting as the DHCP server
@amcmorland My theory is that brief disconnections on the Powerline link cause the WPAs to fail to detect the active DHCP server, and cause them to switch on their "Smart" DHCP service for a period,...
0HELPFULS