dunxdLV3Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2022-01-18 14:36:13
Re:[Solution] Powerline Extender Acting as the DHCP server
@Zoltar74 I saw that video last year. The description of the video specifically says: The firmware can be found online and/or on the tp-link community forums. The firmware is not provided here. They...
0HELPFULS
2022-01-18 11:40:08
Zoltar74 wrote @dunxd You haven't searched well. On github you can find it, with references of a collaborator and his company @Zoltar74 if you found it, then please share the URL or the specific...
0HELPFULS
2022-01-18 09:50:49
I honestly found that community built firmware a red herring and waste of time. It did not claim to address the DHCP issue or the access point aspect of the devices at all, and it was impossible to...
0HELPFULS
2022-01-06 07:34:33
@Solla-topee You say the logs show Smart DHCP works, because the PLC and client are on the same subnet, but that is not at all the marker of it working. It just guarantees that the client can...
1HELPFULS
2021-10-17 12:10:02
@riahc4 I note that there are a lot of warnings about the support for the WPA8630 models in OpenWRT and risks of bricking the device. They advise waiting for a stable release....
1HELPFULS
2021-10-09 11:36:58
If the WPA starts acting as a DHCP server, and has issued IP settings to clients already at which point after the WPA stops being a DHCP server do those clients request valid IP settings from the...
0HELPFULS