Adie-HLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-15 11:25:17
Re:Deco P9 keeps disconnecting from internet (Red light) but router still has internet
@Stricko I moved to Eero Pro (3 of them) and not had a single problem since !!! getting full speeds all around the house and everything working like a dream.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-16 00:45:01
Re:Wifi issues
@MHNZ I'm having the exact same issue with 2xvdeco M9. it ran smooth in AP mode, but I lost all the functions in the app that I wanted. I back to running it like I should do, modem to m9 and not in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-15 13:49:28
Re:Deco P9 keeps disconnecting from internet (Red light) but router still has internet
I have the M9 deco system and getting the same also. Ran in AP Mode for a while so Sonos could work! But then had issues still, so run it now in modem mode in my virgin media hub 3 I now get a much...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-14 14:43:55
Re:Sonos won’t connect with my new M9 deco system
One thing i have read is that if I select changing to Access mode in th operating mode - this works with Sonos. I can confirm this does work !! BUT I have all lost my parent control and loads of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-14 08:29:52
Sonos won’t connect with my new M9 deco system
Hi all, finally got my WiFi all set up and getting GREAT speeds, and now entered a huge problem!! Our Sonos system does not work. i have done everything the app Is asking me to do, and have my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-12 17:36:18
Re:Android TV won't connect to WIFI when MESH functionality is turned on
@Smercius Hi, Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have another panasonic TV in another bedroom, this connects all ok - just the one in the master bedroom does not connect at all. I have sent a photo of what...
1HELPFULS