ShaamaanLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-25 22:09:11
Re:ARP binding not working -> WOL from internet not working on Archer C6
I'd just like to chime in that I was in contact with the same person, and have come to the same conclusion. This also is a nice explenation for why this wasn't always a reproducable issue, since it...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-17 06:21:16
@Geeohgo The worst bit is that either this is a case isolated to specific units for some odd reason, or... and this is scary, TP still doesn't understand the issue or cannot reproduce it (I've made a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-03 14:47:26
@Geeohgo Oh, right. Sorry. Forgot - after a reboot the router will lose ARP table information, and you're NOT on the same subnet after connecting using OpenVPN, so the router still needs to, well,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-03 08:02:35
@Geeohgo If you need a workaround, then you can skip the WOL from WAN, and simply enable OpenVPN on the router, and connect from your phone to your LAN using that (assuing you're not at home, of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-01 08:14:26
@Geeohgo Nope. Just tried the latest FW, still the same issue. I disabled DHCP and added an ARP binding manually. Status - bound. At this point WOL from WAN (using virtual server port 9 forwarding)...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-30 19:26:47
@Geeohgo The conflict with DHCP isn't new - I've already noticed this and find it odd that the ARP binding option isn't already built into the DHCP setting because why WOULDN'T you want them working...
0HELPFULS