krossLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-03 21:31:37
Re:Install Omada software controller on Debian 11 (easy, no Docker needed)
I understand where you're coming from. However, MongoDB is also required, and isn't available in sid. I wanted an easy solution for anyone to follow. MongoDB is available in stretch, but nothing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-03 18:57:31
Install Omada software controller on Debian 11 (easy, no Docker needed)
Here is my method for installing Omada on Debian 11. It adds debian repositories for the older packages that are needed. This assumes you don't have any software on the machine that needs Java newer...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-07-18 22:07:44
Re:Configurable names for clients show in EAP controller
R1D2 wrote Reef-a-Holic wrote eagerly awaiting the ability to edit device names. Omada SDN Controller, which lets you define device names maually, was just released this week. See the Omada Cloud SDN...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-06-24 22:20:02
@jbtibor I don't think that's possible, since I don't think TP-Link provides SSH access to the OC200's. But I can't say for sure, since I don't have one of those.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-06-24 21:00:24
@matt25 It may or may not be necessary to stop the service. Just habit, since that's usually the right thing to do. I'm glad you found this useful. -- Kevin
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-06-22 21:04:37
I was able to update hostnames that show "Unknown" by updating the Mongo DB directly. On Linux (sorry I don't know how to do this on Windows): apt install mongo-tools service tpeap stop...
0HELPFULS