Henrik_TPLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2020-11-09 05:48:22
Re:What's the relationship with Ubiquiti and the Unifi Controller?
I have read many of the rumors on both Ubiquiti's and TP-Link's support sites and forums. I just wish either company would comment on this and put the uncertainty to rest. Not answering these...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-11-04 09:35:05
Re:Will the system work without Internet connectivity
@Rod-IT Thanks for your answer. Well - in my original post I did ask "But will it be possible to "manually" update the Omada Controller as well as add updated firmware for switches and AP's using...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-11-04 05:54:14
Re:Will the system work without Internet connectivity
@Rod-IT Thanks for your reply. The question is still: Is it possible to "manually" upload new firmware to the controller (for both itself as well as switches and AP's) so it can use that for updates...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-11-03 05:36:59
What's the relationship with Ubiquiti and the Unifi Controller?
Hi guys So the topic seems to be touched upon but never really answered Is the Omada SDN controller a copy of Ubiquiti's Unifi Controller? Everyone can see they are an almost exact match - perhaps a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-11-03 05:26:13
Will the system work without Internet connectivity
Hi guys, I have tried to search for the answer in the forums, but apparently my searching-the-forum-skills are not strong enough Will the Omada Controller eco-system require constant access to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-07-17 07:46:53
Re:Omada SDN Hardware support
@Fae Thank you very much the the list of "to-be-supported" devices. Much appreciated! Kind regards, Henrik
0HELPFULS