HurtbigLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-13 14:11:44
Re:Tp-Link Deco Wired Connection to Xbox One Does Not Work
@TP-Link I am happy to report that I got this working. I simplified my cable modem setup by replacing my old modem/router combo. Most of the issue seemed to be related to two separate bad cables!...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-11 17:30:32
@TP-Link 1. Xbox is not set to static IP. I have checked this. 2. I have switched ethernet cables to no effect 3. I have updated the firmware as instructed. I can now use the the web interface, which...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-11 15:05:08
@TP-Link I will check these things. I am not trying to use the main Deco for this activity, so do I need to try this IPTV service? Does this somehow have to do with activating backhaul? I actually...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-10 16:42:44
Tp-Link Deco Wired Connection to Xbox One Does Not Work
***Edit: this is resolved. The issue was related to multiple bad ethernet cables I was trying to use. it is important to test these, especially if they are older, beat up, and been hanging around in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-04 00:46:24
Red Light after power outage
Split second power outage at our house has led to an unresolvable red LED. Power cycling does nothing. Hard reset and new setup does nothing. Will return this bricked unit tomorrow if there's no fix....
3HELPFULS