bigearsmanLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-06 16:53:32
Re:Archer c6 in access point mode randomly drops all wireless clients. Only fix is to reboot.
@meeDamian This goes for anyone else. I don't think its a firmware problem anymore. I tried different firmware, did a bunch of debugging and sent info the TP team as they requested. In the end I got...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-26 15:44:01
Re:Archer c6 in access point mode randomly drops all wireless clients. Only fix is to reboot.
@Jorge_Abreu Yea its still happening to mine. The wireless devices are unable to resolve and IP address on the network. The DHCP messages don't seem to arrive at the wireless devices. They get stuck...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-09-23 05:33:17
@Kevin_Z Yes! That sounds good.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-09-22 19:17:36
@Kevin_Z Hello, The firmware solution you provided worked well for a week. I had the same issue again today. Had to reboot the router for wireless clients to connect. I manually configured the router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-09-12 07:27:52
@Kevin_Z Hello, Thanks for the link. I will test it out and get back to you if the problem happens again. Sorry for taking so long to reply.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-29 19:58:37
@Kevin_Z US version
0HELPFULS