soitchuLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-05-21 16:03:44
Re:PPPoE : Authentication failed, incorrect username or password, although it connects on PC
@Sujil_C Also check with your ISP and see if you can get a MAC address that's binded to your account. It didn't really matter in my case, but do it just to cover all bases.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-05-21 16:01:49
Re:PPPoE : Authentication failed, incorrect username or password, although it connects on PC
@Sujil_C Yes, kind of. I am not sure how these protocols work exaclty, but authenticating it on my PC first and then quickly disconnecting the wire from the PC and connecting it to the router worked...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-15 09:04:26
Re:Have to disconnect and connect PPPoE connection constantly to get the router to work
My ISP is Excitel. The connection doesn't drop. It is either doesn't connect at all, or it is damn slow/no internet access, when it does. Yes, I can access the web interface at that time. Tried it on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-14 01:51:25
Have to disconnect and connect PPPoE connection constantly to get the router to work
I have to take out the ethernet cable and reconnect it, or dial it up again. I have to do it multiple times to get it to work (if I am lucky). I have tried factory resetting it. Upgraded to the the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-09 23:08:55
PPPoE : Authentication failed, incorrect username or password, although it connects on PC
I am 100% sure that the username and the password are correct. I have tried changing the cloning the MAC address to the computer I connected it to, but I still get this error. 2 days ago, after...
0HELPFULS