KalleKatLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
By Ste94 2023-08-25 20:01:12

Urgent: TP-Link Firmware Update Disrupts Home Assistant Integration — Request for Swift Resolution

I am writing to express my concern over a recent firmware update that has disrupted the integration of my TP-Link smart bulbs with Home Assistant. While I understand that the update is a response to a
By Jon-C 2023-08-25 07:32:03

L530 - Has there been a recent firmware upgrade, and how to downgrade

hi - has there been a firmware upgrade on the L530? and how can i downgrade I have had these for about a year now and they have been fine. went to bed Wed (23rd aug), kicked off nighttime routine in H
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By RandyAndy 2023-08-01 20:14:39

I'm sorry but the Tapo TP100/TP110 smart plug button location is just stupid

The button is on the side. When two smart plugs are plugged next to each other, like the image below shows, at least one button becomes inaccessible. The buttons should have been on the top or bottom
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
By MarkRB 2023-08-04 13:35:46

Matter enabled smart plugs

Hi, Do we have any idea when Matter capable smart plugs like the Tapo P100M will be available for sale in Europe? I'm about to buy some smart plugs, but for future proofing sense that it might be bett
By Runeoth 2023-06-06 17:05:27

Change Wifi without reset?

I have a number of smart bulbs, some Smart plugs and some Smart switches installed at home all controlled through the Tapo app. I'm about to upgrade my router and wondered if theres a way to change th
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By TheBear 2023-06-06 14:16:14

Watch the Birdie (new housing for a C200 camera)

This may not be the community to share this but the project does involve a broken Tapo C200, so hopefully it may inspire others. What can be done with a broken security camera? Well depending on the d