ITVLV3Offline
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
By ITV 2022-08-27 13:25:13

Unable to attach to TP-link

Team, Just finished installing a new software controller via a Docker container. All devices are adopted and in the connected state. However, I can not attach the controller to the TP-link cloud - it
Forums/ Controllers
By ITV 2022-08-11 20:35:01

VPN with public dns?

Team, See also attached screenshot: I'm trying to setup an OpenVPN connection with the attempt of having all traffic routed via this VPN. However, based on the DNS-settings it looks like at least part
Forums/ Controllers
By ITV 2022-07-31 13:55:41

No data on ISP and gateway utilization after upgrade

Team, See also attached image: Over the weekend I did an upgrade to the Linux-controller (i.e. upgrade to 5.4.6). It looks like the ISP and gateway utilization is gone; dito for the speedtest capabili
Forums/ Controllers
By ITV 2022-03-28 19:59:26

IP-adres when using the portal for guest-wifi

Team, We have assigned wifi guest access to vlan 100. And of course, this includes a different subnet for guest access. The management is in vlan-1. However, guests are still trying to connect to the
Forums/ Controllers
By ITV 2022-03-28 19:29:10

DNS-servers from the with OpenVPN connections

Team, When starting a VPN (i.e. OpenVPN), the client receives the IP of the router as DNS-server (together with 8.8.8.8 being the DNS from Google). This varies if there are multiple vlans involved. Is
Forums/ Controllers
By ITV 2022-03-22 13:35:23

Devices not connecting

Team, I have a customer with three EAP-225 - two outdoor and one ceiling-version. Devices can not connect to the ceiling-AP-version. The error message is about a non-matching WPA-key. While the same k