PatrickEganlandLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
By PatrickEganland 2022-04-28 09:21:02

How to show custom page on client device connects to router (TP Link MR3020 ) with OpenWRT?

Hi I have installed OpenWRT on my TP Link MR3020 successfully and I was also able to configure the firewall to redirect all domain/IP request on 80 port to a router admin portal. Now what I am looking
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
By EdwardSMaTeresa 2022-03-08 06:53:34

Smart Bulbs Question

Hi I have few TP-Link Tapo smart bulbs and I'm pretty happy with them. The only issue I have is when I turn the bulbs off from the app and then want to turn the lights on from the switch on the wall.
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By PatrickEganland 2022-03-23 08:38:22

Do I need Google Assistant/Home to use Kasa smart plugs?

I haven't been able to find a clear answer, and I am a bit technologically challenged. Anyway, I am looking into purchasing Kasa smart plugs so that I can turn the grow lights on and off while I am aw
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By PatrickEganland 2022-03-17 06:28:41

The audio is scratchy and distorted at all volumes

Hi, I just bought and installed a new TC70, and I'm really pleased with the picture and video quality it provides. On the other hand, I'm disgusted with the audio quality, both on my mobile and on my
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By PatrickEganland 2022-03-15 09:43:02

Tapo Smart Camera

Hi I have just started using Home bridge for my small setup and I have gotten everything setup fine so far except for my Tapo P100 smart plug. It periodically shows a ‘371 Error: time-out of 2000ms ex