d0ugmac1LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ WiFi
By Zoren 12 hours ago

No Internet on Dashboard

Hello, Please help. 1st Issue; As you can see on the photo the dashboard still shows no internet, But the when I connect to the AP (EAP110) it does have internet connection. 2nd Issue; The maximum spe
Forums/ Routers
By DrCheese Yesterday

Problem with WAN to LAN port

Hi, I'm struggling a bit with routing and NAT. I have the following setup. I have no way to alter configurations on Router B or C. However.. PC1 can sucessfully ping WAN IP of Router D and PC2 can suc
Forums/ Routers
By Jolzzz 18 hours ago

VPN help newbie

hi, i have a single public ip but i want to connect most of my business branches so that they can connected to each other. I'm planning to install biometric to all of the branches so that we could go
Forums/ Routers
By Mutzli 18 hours ago

NAT does not work if input and output port are different

Hi there I setup a Minecraft server on the standard port 25565 using NAT, that works fine. After seeing some intruders I changed the input port to 20000. But the friends, which could connect on port 2
Forums/ WiFi
By D-One Monday

EAP110-Outdoor configuration lost after powerloss

I'm using two EAP110-Outdoor Hardware V3 with latest Firmware as a Home AccessPoint. The power is provided by PoE. I've got the following problem: as soon as the EAP 110 has a few minutes no power/ele
Forums/ Routers
By viackyp Monday

ER605 disconnects while renewing WAN DHCP lease

Hi all, I have a strange issue. My ER605 v2, running on latest firmware. Every day, at 23:05 or so router is renewing WAN DHCP lease from ISP. I would not be concerning but it disconnects clients for