d0ugmac1LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ Routers
By myke52 Sunday

Open VPN Client Capped at 20Mb/s?

Just wondered why OpenVPN Client is capped at 20Mb/s ? Get 80Mb/s connecting to NordVPN with OpenVPN app directly on laptop. Router's hardware resources report low load when connected to NordVPN throu
Forums/ Controllers
By muzicman0 a week ago

Why can't I specify DNS IP from my LAN?????

I am using the latest Controller installed on Ubuntu 22.04. I want to use our internal DNS as the default DNS for each VLAN. But when I try to specify those IP's for my WAN port static IP DNS it will
Forums/ Routers
By itkairos a week ago

I want to send only voip traffic to the ipsec tunnel.

We configured the headquarters and five branch offices with IPsec VPN. I only want to send voip traffic from 5 branch offices to the main office ipsec tunnel. I want the VOIP traffic to go out to the
Forums/ Routers
By Banaipe a week ago

ER605 - USB Modem - Static IP configuration

Hi, I am using this router with a fail-over wan configured, using a 4G usb modem. Everything works fine and the only problem I am facing is the lack of static ipv4 configuration for usb wan. I want to
Forums/ Controllers
By cromero a week ago

Omada hardware controller oc300 ethernet ports

Can I set up the two Ethernet ports on the controller separately? Like, can each port have its own IP address?
Forums/ Controllers
By denis-odessit a week ago

Problem with policy routing

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my policy routing. I have 3 ISPs (WAN, WAN/LAN1, WAN/LAN2). I created a VLAN (123), created a wireless network with this VLAN and routed it through WAN/LAN1. At t