GaryParrLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By MrBlack 2022-05-09 08:10:34

Ethernet Backhaul - Multiple Switches

I've just set up a 3-pack X20 Deco network. 2 of the Deco units are connected via Ethernet and one Deco is using Wireless back haul. I have plugged in a TL-SG1008D switch to the main Deco. When I plug
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By GaryParr 2022-05-06 15:56:03

Device Category Customization

OK, so I feel really dumb asking for a new feature that is so trivial, but I'm going to do it anyway. Can we have the ability to add custom device type categories just like we have custom locations? I
By GaryParr 2022-05-06 14:02:11

Link Client to Specific Deco

I've got 4 clients located in the same room as one of the deco units. Three of them are connected to that deco, but one stubbornly keeps wanting to connect to another deco much further away resulting
Forums/ Deco
By GaryParr 2022-05-05 21:02:11

VLAN handling

Does anyone know how Deco units handle VLAN tags that aren't part of their own operation? I've got 3 deco units with ethernet backhaul. The deco is also configured with the guest network on VLAN 10. I
By t-monk 2020-07-08 14:24:24

[Feature Request] Allow ssh configuration

I understand that ssh has only been made available on port 22 for use with the Deco app. However, this is extremely limiting and frustrating as now I'm unable to use ssh for anything whilst connected
By Blue_Leader 2022-03-01 20:32:46

DHCP on/off and/or DHCP relay to existing DHCP server IP

Hi Team Can we get an on/off option for the DHCP in Router mode? - or even a DHCP relay to an existing DHCP IP address? Already have an existing DHCP server giving specific and advanced configurations