GaryParrLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By Colin1978 2022-03-17 05:34:51

Adblocking

Are you planning to add support for adblocking with either scripts or programs like adguard into the router? This would make the router so much more capable especially when you have lots of young chil
By disgruntleddeco 2022-05-02 02:34:30

Customize DNS Suffix

I was disappointed to learn that the deco does not allow the DNS LAN suffix (.local) to be changed. I had to stand up a DNS server, and hardcode assignments, which shouldn't be necessary for a commerc
By David-TP 2022-03-15 08:13:32

Deco Feature Requests Summary

Update: [Read First] Welcome to Feature Request Board for Deco
By richpriest 2021-03-31 09:02:53

Feature Request - Guest Network separate DHCP/DNS settings

Hi @TP_LINK, I've had rock solid performance so far, and do like the Deco Labs options (although the Wifi Interference check results show 'low' then say underneath that there is significant interferen
By TP-Link 2021-08-20 02:35:22

WAN/LAN auto-sensing

Background: There is a typical network topology: Some users might notice that, once the internet service fails, they are no longer able to access the NAS server from the local network. The cause of th
By GaryParr 2022-05-01 03:53:49

Keep VLAN tag in AP Mode

When switching to AP mode, keep the option to VLAN tag the guests. Many of the feature requests seem to be related to more complicated home networks. Constantly adding features to Deco is great, but f