TussocklandLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By 100sCustomers 2024-03-03 23:15:03

TP-Link ignoring customer feedback on parental controls

TP-Link continue to ignore valid customer complaints to fix a massive flaw in their parental controls on Deco devices. This thread has been ignored for 4 years: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/f
Forums/ Deco
By mlcomputers 2023-08-29 09:47:45

parental control setup

Hi, From my internet provider i have an internet router of cource behind it i have installed deco m3 triple set. Tried to set up in router modus the set for perental control but it does not work somet
Forums/ Deco
By 7dwergen 2019-07-29 07:11:17

Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls

Hi all, I've been using the Deco M9 Plus for a couple of days now and I'm very pleased with it. The wi-fi is excellent in whole our house. And especially the parental controls are very valuable too to
Forums/ Deco
By Ragnatela 2022-06-12 13:37:04

Randomised mac addresses override parental controls

So, any relatively new smartphone or Windows 10 user has the option to randomise the Mac address. This means that any parental controls are totally overridden on the Deco. Black listing the device doe
Forums/ Deco
By Tussockland 2022-08-27 22:12:49

Simple "add screen time" feature request

I would like to request a feature which should be very simple to implement. Press one button to give extra parental time for a (kids) profile. For families controlling the time each child has, it is c