42A8LV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By Princeable 2022-10-29 11:34:21

Option change Radio wireless mode in Omada-controlled accespoints

Currently it is not possible, to change Radio wireless mode on Omada-controlled Accespoints. This option is only available in standalone-mode of an accespoint. Would be nice if we can change this for
Forums/ Feature Request
By LochNessie 2022-04-30 06:41:02

Option for Hex codes for color. Add more effects or allow custom effects not based on existing ones

Allow us to use hex codes when selecting colors because the color wheel is a hassle when you need a specific color. Also, additional effects such as color shift, color breathe, and other popular color
Forums/ Access Points
By jollytall 2021-04-11 20:10:41

TL-WA801N service communication VLAN

I have the above AP. I can set-up ssid-s with different vlan id-s and it works (except that remote access is not working in multi-ssid mode, regardless if vlan mode is enabled or not - there is an oth
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By Mollcons 2022-08-31 18:22:43

Connecting BT

I have been using my VR400 router in conjunction with my ISP's supplied Openreach Modem. Recently, the modem has been playing up and today it appears to have given up completely. I have plugged the te
Forums/ Access Points
By DrKalvin 2020-04-26 16:25:39

TL-WA1201 AC1200 Wireless Access Point - Devices intermittently dropping packets when connected

PLEASE IGNORE THE MODEL SELECTION - I HAD TO CHOOSE ONE AND MY WIRELESS AP WAS NOT ON THE LIST I've just installed a TL-WA1201 wireless AP into my home network and wish to use it's multi-ssid feature