sonaricLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
By CISTORop 2024-02-21 16:57:44

Traffic leaking between RADIUS dynamic VLANs: IPv6 RAs

9 months ago, I reported a software bug. That thread got closed. That thread was not updated. Were you able to reproduce the issue? That thread does not list all models/versions affected. I am not ask
Forums/ WiFi
By sonaric 2023-12-13 20:12:32

Is it possible to factory reset or adopt an EAP via SSH?

I have a number of sites managed by an L3 Omada Controller. Following an upgrade elsewhere a seemingly random portion of the switches and EAPs somehow lost their connection to the controller, though o
Forums/ Switches
By Joachimstray 2023-11-24 14:09:01

How to use JetStream switches in a distributed environment

Hello I want to use the JetStream 10P TL-SG2210P switch on some remote physical locations. There is no other infrastructure at these locations other than an industrial 4G/LTE modem-router. I want to u
Forums/ Switches
By sonaric 2023-11-15 03:09:42

What exactly is "VLAN Interface" enable/disable for switches doing? Something re: Protocol VLANs?

This is just a minor clarification question. I've been experimenting with switching over a few clients from UniFi to Omada. Routing and general network services is handled by OPNsense. None of the sit
Forums/ WiFi
By Fae 2023-07-21 07:24:38

Experience the Latest Omada EAP Firmware - Trial Available Here, Subscribe for Updates!

Overview The purpose of this Early Access post is to offer you with a chance to experience the new features and updates of TP-Link Omada products in advance, and also give us TP-Link the opportunity t