A_WiFi_StationLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By denis-odessit 2023-11-08 10:19:53

Page with Remaining traffic for the portal client after authorization

Hello everyone, Is it possible to add a page for a client with traffic usage statistics after authorizing a local user through the portal. We have very limited traffic and users constantly ask the por
Forums/ Controllers
By A_WiFi_Station 2023-11-12 11:59:54

Set FQDN to Omada Captive Portal

Good day, I would like to ask how to set FQDN to Captive Portal instead of the IP address of the controller. Thank you.
Forums/ WiFi
By A_WiFi_Station 2023-11-08 08:34:52

Please enter an IP address or a domain.

I have a valid domain and I want to add/set my EAPs Controller Inform URL but it says "Please enter an IP address or a domain). Thank you.
Forums/ WiFi
By A_WiFi_Station 2023-09-13 04:08:50

Adoption Loop EAP 110 Outdoor and Limited EAPs on a Site.

How to solve the Adoption Loop Issue for EAP110 Outdoor? On one site. We have 22 EAP Adopted/Connected before we Deployed to different sites/location. After we deployed only stuck on 8 EAP Connected a
Forums/ Controllers
By A_WiFi_Station 2023-09-09 05:18:41

Multiple EAPs with Different Locations on One Site and One Controller

One of the site have a total 22 Adopted EAP 110 but not all the EAPs are connected. EAPs were deployed on different locations. Can anyone help or explain with this issue? Thanks
Forums/ Controllers
By A_WiFi_Station 2023-09-06 15:29:00

EAP Adoption Limit per Site (Issue)

Good Day, I have a issue, I can't adopt EAP Devices after I reach 20 on my online Omada Software Controller (Linux). Is there a EAP Limit per Site? if yes how to remove the EAP Devices Limit per Site?