itkairosLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
By itkairos a week ago

I want to know how to disable lan ipv6.

I want to know how to disable lan ipv6. Currently, this is handled by unchecking the box in the Windows network adapter settings, but if there are a lot of computers, it takes a long time and is diffi
Forums/ WiFi
By itkairos 3 weeks ago

Please tell me how to block multicast on ssid

hello. Please tell me how to block multicast on ssid. I am having problems with 5g wifi quality. After searching Google, I found the article below, which explains unifi equipment. How can I configure
Forums/ WiFi
By itkairos 2024-08-16 08:02:22

5G tx-frame/rx-frame rate was displayed very high.

The wifi quality is bad again. I think I was mistaken that it was good because the client was disconnected all over while adjusting the tx value etc. I am still frustrated and want to solve this situa
Forums/ Controllers
By itkairos 2024-06-23 12:46:35

Is there a way to upgrade firmware of more than 4 devices at the same time?

I am running the omada controller installed on Linux. I am managing multiple customers, and the number of router firmware upgrades that can be performed simultaneously is 4. Is there a way to upgrade
Forums/ Routers
By itkairos 2024-04-26 13:51:44

I want to send only voip traffic to the ipsec tunnel.

We configured the headquarters and five branch offices with IPsec VPN. I only want to send voip traffic from 5 branch offices to the main office ipsec tunnel. I want the VOIP traffic to go out to the
Forums/ Controllers
By itkairos 2024-01-01 16:52:37

Remove multiple device update restrictions / Omada Controller 5.13.22(linux)

hello. When I try to update multiple devices, I get the following: Is there a way to lift the restriction? Thank you.