Subhrajit_PLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0

{PRODUCT REQUEST} 2.5 Gigabit XPON Terminal in India

Hi, TP-Link's Gigabit XPON Terminal is very popular in India. It is probably the best XPON ONU in the Indian market. It is truly an awesome product. But Broadband Internet is slowly getting cheaper an

Feature Request for Archer AX73 V2

Dear TP-Link Engineering Team, I hope this message finds you well. As a user of your AX73 router, I am writing to request the addition of a new feature that I believe would significantly enhance the s
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Subhrajit_P a week ago

Manual Firmware Update is Failing.

Hi there, I am trying to update the firmware of my AX53(US) V1 but it keeps failing repeatedly. I have downloaded the latest firmware available on the TP-Link India website. When I select the firmware
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
By Subhrajit_P 2024-07-28 08:37:15

Archer AX53 (V1) requires these features.

The TP-Link Archer AX53 is an amazing router but it needs some improvements. Some of the features that are required: 1. Bandwidth Control for individual devices & Guest Networks in AP Mode. 2. DoH & D
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2 weeks ago

EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller

Exciting news! We're thrilled to announce the rollout of new official firmware rolling out for multiple routers, including the BE, AX, and AC series, which introduces EasyMesh in AP Mode as a Controll
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2022-12-28 08:20:24

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

This Article Applies to: If you're interested in the EasyMesh Wired/Ethernet Backhaul feature and would like to know which models support it before purchasing, It's suggested checking the EasyMesh Pro