djc290761LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By djc290761 a week ago

Shared Folder access

I have connected a USB drive to my Archer 73 and setup files sharing. On my windows pc I can access the shared folder OK via a mapped network drive. Under Router/ASdvances/USB/USB Storage/Secure Shari
Forums/ General Discussion
By djc290761 2 weeks ago

Where are my posts

I am in the pocess of setting up my Archer AX73 router and I have asked several questions on this forum, How do I fnd the posts I have places on this firm? I expect to be told to search, I have tried
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By djc290761 2 weeks ago

VPN server or VPN client

I am trying to set up NordVPN on system which comprises a Virging Media Hub 3.0 (running in modem mode) and an Archer AX73 router I have several devices connected to the router, some via wifi and some
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By djc290761 2 weeks ago

VPN connectivity

I am very new to VPNs on routers but I am slowly gettinh there. I am in the process of setting up NordVPN on my AX73 router using OpenVPN. Under Advanced/Network/Routing several network destonations a
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By djc290761 3 weeks ago

Using a Archer AX73 as a VPN Router

My sytem comprises 1. A Virgin Media Hub 3.0 running in Modem Mode 2. A TP-Link Archer V.2 router 3. Two Windowss 11 PCs (VPN) 3. Two Samsung S23 mobiles (VPN) 4. Firestick 4K Max (VPN) 5. Two Raspber
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By djc290761 3 weeks ago

Backup to USB Storage

I have recently bought an Archer AX73 and I have only just managed to set up the eouter USB storage so the I can access it from Windows PC. The problem was mainly with settings on my PC I only managed