BlackFoxLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ General Discussion
By TP_TechWriter 2019-11-29 01:04:50

Mesh Wi-Fi with Powerline

Mesh Wi-Fi with Powerline When your home network speed started to slow down, you changed it to a whole-home mesh Wi-Fi system and thought everything would get better. But then you found out that wasn’
By TP_TechWriter 2019-09-30 08:59:26

5 Telecommunications Terms You See Everywhere

You might find yourself glossing over words when you read about Wi-Fi. For example, do you recognize terms like band, bandwidth, channel, and dual band/tri-band? Maybe? But can you define them? Don’t
By TP_TechWriter 2019-09-06 11:16:08

Ways to Bring Dead Zones Back to Life

Ways to Bring Dead Zones Back to Life Have you ever suffered from a weak or even no Wi-Fi signal in specific spots of your apartment? Or have you ever had the experience that your signal disappears in
By TP_TechWriter 2019-09-30 02:08:11

Wi-Fi 6: Make Your Wi-Fi Feel Young Again

Wi-Fi 6: Make Your Wi-Fi Feel Young Again Wi-Fi 6 is in full swing this year. Many companies have already launched their Wi-Fi 6 related products and released quite a few documents introducing it. So
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
By patchworks101 2019-07-03 18:02:56

LINUX

Where-ever I look for tools to use, with the TP-Link products, they are all windows or Mac based. I've been a Linux user for many years (my only Windows machine ois a very old laptop running XP and no
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By _-LC-_ 2019-08-19 14:54:41

Bug report for TPlink Archer VR600v V2 (firmware from file not accepted)

Hello, :-) today I updated the firmware from the previous version to the newest (Archer_VR600v(DE)_v2_190717.zip). For this, I downloaded the file and checked its integrity. The router (TPlink Archer