FabiusLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By Fabius 2023-07-26 02:29:57

modem not connect with dsl and backup comnection

my smartphone does not navigate with the router as if it were disabled, don't use apps and from the browser I don't see options to activate
By Fabius 2022-05-05 22:40:22

wifi jamming attack

i have problem with my wifi because someone attack my wifi with same system of jammer but follow my wifi channel repeat signal and block my port of router. Is it possible that the router when it does
By Fabius 2022-05-01 18:00:32

wifi wpa2 Vulnerability

it often happens that my wifi between phone and router suddenly disconnects but I read online that there is a vulnerability on wpa2 called "cracks" and to solve it you need to use wpa3, do you know if
By Fabius 2021-09-29 14:20:02

port blocked with backup key

when I use the key 5150 my router ports are blocked sporatically, what can it be? can it be an attack? can the router be locked remotely?
By Fabius 2021-07-16 03:36:45

send log to remote server or local server

Can i send my log of my router in a storage usb key connected in router? i try to create a local ftp server but but I don't think it's the same as server log can i create a log server on a stick conne
By Fabius 2021-07-11 01:52:38

3g key backup go in standby

it happens that the 3g backup goes into standby and if I try to remove the adsl cable the key does not connect, only if I restart the router or unplug and replug the key the connection returns how do