NeilFLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By NeilF 2022-07-24 18:48:32

Why are the DDNS (NO-IP) options available in "Access Point" mode?

Is it really not possible for the M5s to maintain DDNS (NO-IP) settings when in Access Point mode rather than Router mode?
Forums/ Deco
By NeilF 2022-07-24 18:47:04

Deco M5-Can you switch between Access Point & Router mode without side effects? (eg: Lose configs)

I have a network using three Deco's on the back of a Sky Router. Every device in the house is plugged in via the Deco's, not the Sky Router. ie:- All wired and wireless devices --> Deco(s) --> Sky Rou
Forums/ Deco
By NeilF 2022-06-16 14:17:14

Have a "Guest Network" listed with "0 online"?

I don't recall this being the case until recently, unless I'm having a brain fart. But when opening my Android Deco app I'm now confronted with:- "Home Network 29 online" "Guest Network 0 online" Has
Forums/ Deco
By NeilF 2021-04-07 17:25:41

[Deco M5] Have a WIRED device connected to my GUEST network? How? Why? Huh?

I noticed recently a device was on my GUEST network (which has a different password etc and isolated from the main network). This device is my HP 9020 printer which is WIRED to my network. Indeed, in
Forums/ Deco
By NeilF 2020-12-28 21:42:52

Deco M5 red light across all three unit. Reboot (power cycle) main unit, didn't fix.

At some point this evening all three deco's seemed to fail with their wireless connectivity. After a good while I noticed all the Deco's had a red light and I could not log into the Deco app on my pho
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By NeilF 2020-12-07 14:23:01

HS110 - Can you clear the energy usage data/history easily?

If you change where the plug is being used, is it possible to clear all the historic data usage on the plug as obviously it would no longer be applicable?