NeilFLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By NeilF 2020-12-05 15:51:26

"Fast Roaming" option vs "Mesh Technology" option per device? What does the latter even do?

So, Advanced > "Fast Roaming" turns on/off "Fast Roaming" functionality across the Deco mech units. But what exactly does enabling/disabling "Mesh Technology" on a device do? I've tried turning off "M
Forums/ Deco
By NeilF 2020-12-03 13:01:24

[FEATURE REQUEST] In application, for each device listed, show the Deco device it's connected to

At the moment, when looking at the Device List(s), there is no easy way to know which Deco unit each device is using (You have to drill down repeatedly). If the Device List instead included what Deco
Forums/ Deco
By NeilF 2020-11-30 16:35:06

[Feature Request] - Indicate if a device is on the Guest Network

At the moment, there could be devices logged onto your Guest network but you have no way to easily see this. eg: At the very least just a "G" symbol to the left of devices to show they are logged on v
Forums/ Deco
By PCH 2020-04-22 14:45:07

When will be fixed the Guest Network issue in AP mode for Deco M4?

Hello, More than eight months passed since the last firmware that implements "Guest Network" in AP mode, only that the "Guest Network" actually don't comply with the minimal requirement, be separate f
Forums/ Deco
By NeilF 2020-11-26 23:20:25

Using Powerline adapters for the backhaul on M5s?

I happen to have powerline adapters exactly where my two child M5s are being placed. Is it wise to use the powerline adapters for a backhaul to them (& plug wired in devices directly into the spare M5
Forums/ Deco
By NeilF 2020-11-26 23:17:37

How do you determine signal strength/quality between a remote mesh unit and it's parent (router)?

How can you reasonably accurately determine if a remote Mesh unit is place well, and is therefore connected/communicating with the main mesh router well? eg: The only indication I can see is in the ap