Stella.QOnline
Following: 0Followers: 5
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Rarelyamson 2020-04-16 20:24:10

Issues with BT Home hub, TP-link Tapo app and IP camera.

I'm having some issues with the BT Home hub, TP-link Tapo app and IP camera. I can connect the IP camera through the Tapo app without issue. It is connected to the BThome router as I can see it in the
By Chris_Telmeth 2020-04-17 16:01:38

timed Notifications

Hello, I want to use the motion detection of the Camera. How can I setup timed notifications correctly? I always get notifications, alltough I used the "timeplaned" mode (recognitions and warnungs / C
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
By makronomic 2020-04-26 11:55:27

KASA Software for MAC and PC

Hi TP-Link support, I am IT professional and tested a lot of systems in Europe in different price ranges. We have a lot of project where we use different cameras, depending on the project. The TP-Link
By Quar 2020-04-18 01:05:12

Connection of more than one smartphone to the cloud camera

Hello Would apreciate info concerning possibility to connect the cloud camera Tapo C200 to more than 1 smatphone simultaneously . Is it possible ? Thanks
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
By Pjays 2020-04-18 09:49:54

Kasa smart subscription

Hi just bought a KC200 in New Zealand. Understand that I have 2 years free with the 48hours cloud storage. But checking and it's says that Kasa Care is not available in my location ... so what would h
By Edham 2020-04-18 09:54:56

is Tapo camera working with 4G also ?

Hi, Someone can tell me if the camera is also working with 4G ? if yes how to configure as I cannot. Thanks