Rafid_AnjumLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Rafid_Anjum 2021-03-22 08:35:45

Deco Shows Device Reconnecting

Hi, I've set up my own Pi-hole DNS server in raspberry pi & connect it to a slave Deco unit with a wired connection. I've added the IP of the raspberry pi in Deco DHCP settings so that all the DNS que
Forums/ Deco
By Rafid_Anjum 2021-03-16 09:32:10

Need Specific Deco M4 Firmware

Hi, I've purchased a Deco M4 single unit in March 2020. The unit uses lower 5Ghz channels but in my country here we need 150+ channels for 5Ghz support. After setup, none of my devices find the 5Ghz n
Forums/ Deco
By Rafid_Anjum 2020-08-25 16:09:24

Give access guest network to a specfic host network device

Hi, I want to know how can I give access guest network devices to a specific host network connected device ? I've a pc connected to my deco m4 via wired. I've installed pihole on that pc & set the pc
Forums/ Deco
By Rafid_Anjum 2020-03-10 17:42:11

What is (HiddenSSID)

Hi, If i put my PC's network adapter into monitor mode a network named "(HiddenSSID)" appears instead of my wifi network name. It doesn't appear in my phone's wifi settings or any other devices settin
Forums/ Deco
By Rafid_Anjum 2020-03-08 05:12:36

Deco Sometimes Stopped Working

Hi, I am using the deco m4 single unit because my home covers the single unit. Few days ago I've purchased the deco. Now a days I'm facing a weird problem. Deco disconnecting all my device all of a su
Forums/ Deco
By Rafid_Anjum 2020-03-04 18:59:12

Change Wifi Encryption

Hi, I want to change my wifi encryption system from WPA to WPA2. I can't find the option to change it in the deco app or the web admin panel. Help me to change the Encryption of my deco !! Have a grea