PeterM.LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
By Hoges55 2022-07-13 07:29:45

Unable to configure Powerline Extender

I have paired the extender with the base unit over the power line and the ethernet connection works well. The WiFi is broadcasting and I can connect my laptop to the extender and use the internet. How
By Seb357 2022-07-11 01:21:58

What is the thinnest Powerline adaptor extending from the wall socket, sold by TP-Link

The website is unclear and provides different measurements from the unit itself only to the unit and the inclusion of the prongs extending into the wall socket.
By amarok1981 2022-07-08 17:57:00

Frustrating Powerline Adapter Problem

Powerline adapters have been set up for years and have worked perfectly until this morning. On each adapter all 3 lights are green. The ethernet led is blinking away happily as usual showing that data
/ Powerline Adapters
By Solla-topee 2022-03-28 06:43:42

Re:2 x 2 Port Powerline Adaptor - Router Setup

Hi @mrNo1r Thank you for sharing your finds here! You are right that only one Ethernet cable between router and powerline adapter, two Ethernet cables may cause some loop in the network. It is also we
/ Powerline Adapters
By Solla-topee 2022-03-28 07:04:00

Re:Not all wires in the ethernet port?

Some correction in the answer For the differences on different hardware version, most of the time basic functions and hardware specs are the same on different hardware version, and package could be up
/ Powerline Adapters
By Mistadobalina 2021-12-11 19:39:37

Re:TL-PA8033P KIT (TL-PA8010P + 2 x TL-PA8030P) frequently disconnects

@TP-Link I've been living with those disconnections for the last year always too busy to try your suggestions. Recently I managed to install the tpPLC app on a Mac. I've been testing the suggestion to